Saturday, November 24, 2012

WHOA

So I just realized how long of a post my last post was.  Like, it was amazingly long.  You know, by my standards at least.

But anyways, I suddenly and randomly felt like posting some pictures and videos.  Or just one of each.  I also wanted to have more than just one post in the month of November.

And OMO!  I just realized I have to tell you guys about all of the awesome otome games I've discovered!!  But... maybe another time.... >_>

This is Park Shin Hye, the actress I talked about in the last post:


Super pretty, I know :P
Message me/comment if you'd like to see more of her.  I have a lot of pictures

This is a funny comic that I really enjoy reading.  It's pretty much centered around the Scandinavian countries but also includes the other countries from around the world.
So basically, unless you're super sensitive about how your country is portrayed then I think you'll like it!


Here's the link: http://satwcomic.com/
You all really should check it out.  I love those adorable little countries!!

This is a wonderful macro made by some wonderful people whom I do not know the names of:
Oh.. Wooyoung

This here is the link to that awesome show I was talking about that had Shin Hye and Seung Gi as guests.  It was beyond funny.  It'll open in a new window.  Just FYI.


But that's all I got for now.  Or, at least, all I'm willing to give :)

And hey, guess what!  My download only has 2 hours left now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment