Saturday, November 24, 2012

this is awkward

OKAY so I know I could just edit my two last posts if I wanted to, but I just really want to have more posts in November!!

So I was just real quick goin' over my old posts when I saw that I wrote that I really wanted Shin Hye and Maki to do something that would be really exciting with a hot guy as the main romantic lead.

And guess what.

I EFFING GOT MY WISH!!!!

Seriously!!  Maki is gonna be co-starring with Nishikido Ryo in some movie that apparently has romance going on between the two.  And this time, it won't be like AtaDan where Maki and Sho's characters were just like:

Sho: Remember when I told you that I liked you?
Maki: Oh... Yeah and-
Sho: But it's okay.  I know you don't feel the same.  Just forget it.
*Sho walks away*
Maki: But I would've been your girlfriend...
END SCENE

Really.  I mean, seriously.  That's it?  Whatever.  But anyways!  I'm so excited!!  I've seriously always dreamed of them being in a pairing together but I never imagined my dream would come true!!!



Now onto PSH's news:

Shin Hye is gonna be in an actual romantic comedy with an effing hot ass guy!!  His name is Yoon Si Yoon and he can actually act!  Not only that, but the series is produced by the same company that already produced two other real successful dramas that were real popular.  So happy~!!!!!



I should wish for things more often

1 comment:

  1. I was stalking shin hye's news for running man ep 121, and i bumped onto your blog.. I love love love Shin Hye and I know she'll be acting in Flower Boy Next Door. But the thing i don't know is Maki will be starring next to Nishikido Ryo!! Super excited right now!!! Those two are my favorite jdorama actress & actor.. The last time i googled, Maki still at Umechan Sensei. Glad to find someone whos obsessed at Maki and Shin Hye like i do... :)

    ReplyDelete