Saturday, November 24, 2012

long time no write~

Bonjour mes amies!!

It truly has been a long time huh?  Well, probably no more than last time :)

Anyway!  I was just gonna rant again.  What's new, am I right?

So my friends and I were gonna start (or rather, restart) a story together.  It was called The War of Rebels and Angels but was kinda crappy.  And by kinda, I mean very.  It didn't really have a direction, there wasn't any real plot goin' on (that the readers would be able to discern that is), and we never introduced the setting!  You don't even understand how much that upsets me.  But like I was saying, it was kind of crazy and unorganized and we didn't really plan it out properly or give it structure.  Which I'm ashamed of.  So I'm happy that we're gonna be rebooting it.  It'll be sort of that same story but with hopefully more class.  Instead of a high fantasy setting, it'll be more low fantasy such as no fairies and supah magic.  There will still be magic-using but with more control and less just randomly throwing it around.  I'm also pretty sure the characters aren't gonna be
a) completely undeveloped and shallow,
b) amazingly awesome at pretty much everything they choose to do,
c) exactly the same as the other characters in the story other than the amount of craziness they handled.

Legit.  But anyways.  I know it's supposed to be anyway but I just don't care.

So I don't know if I mentioned (probably didn't) but I'm a big fan of the Korean actress Park Shin Hye.  She's awesome.  But like I was saying.  She recently guested on this kind of gaming/variety show called Running Man where the normal teams plus the guests do various missions/games.  She was there with this guy who I originally didn't like (but now adore due to the episode) and it was awesome.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE WHICH SHE IS ALSO IN THAT HAPPENS TO AIR THIS SUNDAY!!!!  

*ahem*
Now where was I?  What's funny is that the guy I didn't like to begin with {Lee Seung Gi} was pretty much loved by the rest of the PSH fandom.  I (at the time) disapproved.  After having watched the episode of them together and their adorableness (added with Shin Hye's aegyo as she attempted to convince Seung Gi to not take her out of the final game), I am totally in love with the pairing!!  I now desperately want the two of them to be in a romantic drama or movie!!!  DESPERATELY!!!!!  Which is honestly hilarious because I initially extremely opposed to the idea.  Now I must has them togetha!!

But yeah that's really all I gotta say about that.

It's kind of funny (and a bit sad) that I don't post those little 'of the day' things anymore.  I just got tired of looking and then uploading and then doing all that stuff that goes with it.  *sighs*

I'm super tired right now.  And I don't really even know why.  My eyes are like drooping and tearing up as I type.  It's like they can't take it anymore.  "NO MORE COMPUTER!" they say.  They don't understand why I persist.  And neither do I, my friends.

I'm also terribly pissed off.  Or I was 'till I calmed down a bit.  I was downloading this video that was super HD and I was happy.  It took forever to download (like 5-6 hrs or something) but it was okay.  Because I started early in the day and it was finally only 15 minutes left of downloading!
BUT THEN MY FUCKING INTERNET SHUTDOWN!  AND GOOGLE CHROME IS A BITCH THAT DOESN'T LIKE HAVING NO INTERNET CONNECTION DURING DOWNLOADS.
So there was a "network timeout" and I was screwed.

Forgive me for my outburst.  But it was needed.  But seriously.  Out of 1.6, I had 1.5 downloaded.  And it wouldn't effing let me pick up from there!!  How much bullshit is that?!

*cries emotionally in a corner*

It's okay.  *wipes tears away*  I'll survive.  Just gotta survive 4 more hours before I can go to sleep.  No big deal...

I love how my time on this thing is still screwed up.  Even though I thought I fixed it, it's simply now three hours behind.  Whatevs.

My mom wants me to take a shower.  But no I say!
I have a really soft blanket.  Like, it is super soft.

I love it.

Well I think that's all I have to type about tonight.  It's been fun.
Peace out, beyotches!


P.S.
Is anyone else annoyed by the pink font?  Or is it just my super tired and sleep-depraved eyes??  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment