Thursday, December 6, 2012

within the title of the posts

So I lied.  Some while ago, I said that Horikita Maki wouldn't know a steamy kiss if it smacked her upside the face with a herring.  But that is untrue!  I give you... EXHIBIT A:

And then I remembered why I was supposed to watch this movie in the first place.

Even kisses that were supposed to be pecks from her before were nothing like this!

I thank blame the director.  He was American.  Explains it all.

Pretty much every kiss in this movie (Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac) got me all embarrassed and shy.  But it was worth it!  Maki actually kissed!  Not just "let me bump my face against yours and just so happen to tap your lips."  

The only sad thing is... 
I saw another romance she was in after this, and it looks like she reverted back to her old ways. 

*insert saddest face ever*

No comments:

Post a Comment