Wednesday, December 5, 2012

i should start a story

Listening to the most badass music right now.  It's the song that plays during the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood trailer when Ezio is just being the love of my life and all that shit.  But the point of this post:

SO MUCH NEWS ABOUT SHIN HYE'S NEW DRAMA!!!!

AND JUST SHIN HYE IN GENERAL!!

Rant... STARTO!

So I find out Shin Hye presented an award along with her co-star Yoon Si Yoon like after the MAMA stuff was all finished.  Her fanclub, who had press privileges, didn't even prepare me for this excitement.  It was like: "We saw her there!"  And I was like: "GASP!"  But anyways, it was cool.

Si Yoon was cute but in about half of his photos with Shin Hye, he typically held a real goofy expression on his face.  But so they walked the red carpet together then moved to present some award to EXO.  She was all gor-geous and perrty so it was awesome.

I love his voice.

Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye
Si Yoon and Shin Hye... YoonHye??

YoonHye present award
Credits where they're due.

But so I was pretty stoked about that.  However!  They also were on a Korean show called Taxi which happened to choose to film in Hong Kong (where MAMA was hosted).  It was kind of like a first date~  Especially because they were reported to have become more sociable and friendly towards each other as the day went on.

AND THEN!!  I find out Shin Hye went to the MAMA after party.  Boom.  Awesome as it is.  BUT THEN!!  I find out that she is bein' hangin' with the boys of BIGBANG.  Oh and PSY.  No big deal.  EXCEPT THAT IT IS!!!  So I see her and she's all like dancin' and stuff.  Bein' cool.  I notice that she's like right next to Si Yoon and in all of the other gifs that I've found of her there, he is as well.  She's talking to Il Jung Woo.  He's there too.  Daesung dances over her way.  Bam, there he is.  And it just warms this veteran fangirl's love-sick heart.

 
And yes.  That is Si Yoon's hand on her waist in the first gif.

So I was like totally dying in fangirl heaven.  My favorite actress is with a bunch of guys, let alone really famous and debatably hot guys?  

Credit to that guys' instagram where this came from.


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!  Then I find this picture of her hanging out with Song Joong Ki (whom she also has worked with) and this boy group I've never heard of called TIMEZ.  


I probably died sometime during which I was discovering all of this juicy goodness.  But oh no.  Life doesn't stop there.  It won't let me get away with just a severe heart attack and extreme asphyxiation.  That would be pathetic.  BECAUSE IT DOESN'T STOP THERE!!

The network then proceeds to release the official teaser/promo/ad for Flower Boy Next Door.  And it proceeded to be awesome.  



So happy~~  AND THEN I SEE THAT THERE ARE FIVE GUYS.  WHUT.  STAHP.  WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!  And it just looks so good and wonderful and Si Yoon is so cute and Shin Hye is adorable.  My excitement cannot be contained.  WHY DOES JANUARY 7TH NOT COME SOONER???

So yeah.  That noise you hear?  That's me hyperventilating and promptly passing out from the awesome I feel coming on.  But yeah.  That's all I had to talk about for now.  
That's a lie.
So I'll write ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment