Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sensation World

Hello all! I'm mainly creating this post so that I can watch the following video as many times as I want and not have to scrounge the internet for it over and over again. My favorite part of it was when Show says to Shin Hye, "Look at me" in his horrible yet hilarious English. And then he winks at her. Shin Hye kind of pulls away as in mock 'Oh my goodness' and he just makes the most wonderful of noises EVER. Of course if it weren't for the fact that I watched Hi, My Sweetheart with him in it, and already knew how outright ridiculous his English is, I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much as I did.



I'll probably regret not putting up more videos in the "of the day" section but as of now, my stomach hurts too much from laughing and so I do believe they can wait until my next post. Have fun.

P.S. I'm not sure the embed video works or even shows so here is the link to the actual video below:
Here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment