Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Right now....

Well right now I'm watching Glee.  And it's funny.  *insert quote here*
Anyway.  My favorite is Mike.  And my least favorite is Tina >:(
Mike sort of reminds me of this guy I had a crush on last year.  kekeke.
I'm kind of writing in a way that annoys me right now.  I keep abusing the 'enter' button and it makes me dislike the way it looks likes it's going to be formatted.  I don't understand that sentence.  Right now I'm watching Glee (like I said) and I'm also writing some of my favorite quotes down in pretty colors!!!  WOO! 


Here below are TWO, I repeat: TWO video of the day videos.  I saw that last weeks got removed from Youtube so this is making up for it.  Be happy.

1:




2:




And then music of the day:




Well then that's all!  There really was no point in this post but I just wanted to... blog?  Yeah well anyway, I hope everyone has a great whatever.  Day, night, or evening.  Yep.

As do I.  As do I.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment